We updated TNSET Syllabus here. If you had successfully applied for Assistant Professor Post of Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test then you should download your TNSET Syllabus from here for better preparation of this examination. You can download it free of cost from here. Also, you can check TNSET Syllabus 2018 and its exam pattern on the official website of Mother Teresa Women’s University www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in.
The experts of the university have updated TNSET Syllabus 2018 on the official portal. The official board has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor of various posts on 18 December 2017. A large number of aspirants had applied for this examination successfully. The last date to apply for this examination is 9 February 2018.
TNSET Assistant Professor Syllabus PDF
If you have not applied till now for Tamil Nadu SET Assistant Professor post then don’t worry you can able to apply for this exam because its last date to fill online application form is pending till 9 February 2018. So go and fill your application form today if you have interested in this job. Download your Tamil Nadu SET Syllabus in PDF format from here if you want to give better performance in this upcoming test.
You can download and check TNSET Assistant Professor Syllabus here for all subjects. With the help of Syllabus and exam pattern, you can able to know TNSET examination’s topics and sub-topics. The Mother Teresa Women’s University has announced the 4 March 2018 date for TNSET Assistant Professor Exam and the competition level is very high of this examination so you should have to start your preparation from now. All topics of the syllabus are given below on this page.
|TNSET Examination Syllabus 2018|
|Board Name||Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total Posts Available||Various Posts|
|Examination Name||Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) Exam 2018|
|Starting Date to apply for Examination||18 December 2017|
|Last Date to apply for Examination||9 February 2018|
|Exam Date||4 March 2018|
|Location of Job||Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu|
|Category||Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
TNSET Exam Pattern
If you browsing for TNSET Exam Pattern then you’re browsing is ended in this place, because you reached the right place. We will provide you every information and exam pattern for Assistant Professor Test here. If you are going for TNSET exam on 4 March 2018 then you should have to read this exam pattern for information about what type of exam is coming. By reading this pattern you can gain knowledge about questions, subjects, and timing of the examination. Check this given table for more information.
|Session||Marks||No. of Questions||Timing|
|100||50||9:30 to 10:45 AM|
|100||50||11:15 AM to 12:30 PM|
|150||75||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
Tamil Nadu SET Syllabus 2018
General and Aptitude
- Reading Comprehensions.
- Teaching and Research Aptitude.
- Communication Skills.
- Logical Reasoning Ability.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Data Interpretation.
- People and Environment.
- Micro and Macro Economic Analysis.
- Public Finance.
- Development and Planning.
- International Economics.
- Indian Economy.
- Collusive and Non-Collusive Oligopolies Theory of Demand.
- Accelerator and Investment.
- Different approaches to the money supply.
- Monetary Approach and Adjustment.
- Optimum Currency Areas.
- RBI policies, commercial and co-operative banks.
Political Science (Paper-3)
- Comparative Politics and Political Analysis.
- Political Theory and Thought.
- Public Administration.
- Indian Government and Policies.
- International Relations.
Political Science (Paper-3)
- Power and Authority.
- Political Socialization and Culture.
- Political Development.
- Supreme Court.
- Judicial Activism.
- Political Elite.
- End of Cold War.
- Learning Process.
- Perceptual Processes.
- Memory and Forgetting.
- Thinking and Problem-Solving.
- Abilities of Human.
- Learning of Neurophysiology.
- Signal Detection.
- Learning Process.
- Existential and Humanistic Theories.
- Models of Memory.
- Cognitive strategies.
- Creative thinking and Problem-Solving.
- Research Designs.
- Psychological Scaling.
- Sociological Theory.
- The Sociological concepts.
- Sociological Methodology.
- Neo-functionalism and Neo-Marxism.
- Phenomenology and Ethnomethodology.
- Structuration and Post-Modernism.
- Contemporary Issues.
- Theoretical Perspectives.
- Current Debates.
- Challenges of Globalization.
- Ancient Indian History.
- The concept, ideas, and terms.
- 4th century BC to 12th century AD Indian History.
- India from 1206 to 1526.
- Foundation of British Rule.
- Economic and Social Policies.
- National Movement and Post Independent India.
- Socio-economic and cultural life under Mughals.
Link ==> TNSET Syllabus PDF
With the help of these topics of TNSET Syllabus 2018 and its exam pattern, you can easily qualify the written exam. For getting more information about it you can also open the official site i.e. discussed above. In case of downloading TN SET Syllabus PDF you face any problem then you can contact us through the below available comment box.