JSSC Police Radio Operator Physical Standard
Recently, the official board Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued an advertisement to fill 692 posts of Police Radio Operator. Thousands of candidates have applied for this examination from the entire state and after the completion of the application process, the board is going to start the selection process for this. There is an excuse for all the students applying for this examination and it is very clear that the department has declared the JSSC Radio Operator Physical Standard for this examination.
Those candidates, who are preparing for this examination, need to read Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Physical Standard once, with the help of this; the candidates will be able to guess which things are needed for the upcoming examination. For more information about the Jharkhand Police RO Physical Standard, stay on this article and read it thoroughly. All the essential physical requirements for this post is discussed below in brief.
Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Physical Standard (Male Female Height & Chest)
- General / SC / BC Candidate’s height should be equal or above than 155 cm and chest should be equal to 80 cm.
- The height of the SC / ST Male candidate should be at equal or above to 150 cm and the chest should be at 75 cm.
- Women of all categories should have at least 145cm height and no other measurement of women will be done.
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)|
|SC or ST||150||75|
|Female of All Category||145||–|
Physical Fitness for JSSC Police Radio Operator
Here we are discussing Jharkhand Police Physical Standard. In this article, we have provided all types of information. By reading this information, you will find out how much chest and height is needed for this recruitment. We have explained all these details in brief. Read the full article for complete information.
- In order to qualify for the physical process, the candidate must complete the 1.5-kilometre race in 6.5 minutes.
- The candidate’s high jump should be 3 feet.
- The candidate will be given a long jump of 11 feet.
|Name of Sports||Distance & Time|
|Race 1.5 km||6.5 Minute|
|High Jump||3 Feet|
|Long Jump||11 Feet|
How to Apply for Jharkhand Police Radio Operator @jssc.nic.in
- If you are interested in this job then you have to visit the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- After reaching the home page, search JSSC new notification about JSSC RO Physical Standard and select the link.
- Check all the instruction carefully that given the notification.
- Now click on the apply button and start filling your details.
- After hitting on the apply button, you will be redirected to the new window.
- Full your complete details of the candidate like candidate name, candidate’s father name, candidate’s mother name, candidate’s date of birth, passing year of 10th and 12th classes and obtained marks of 10th and 12th classes, candidate’s personal information
- Then-candidate should have to upload the attested photo and signature.
- After filling all details of the candidate, now press submit button,
- Take print out of your Jharkhand RO Physical Standard & Application form for future needs and also save it in your system.
Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment 2018 of radio operator and can check their JSSC Police Radio Operator Physical Standard and also use these steps to apply online. If you face any problem with checking PST details then contact to our experts by commenting in the below available comment box. After checking the various required details of Jharkhand Police RO Physical Standard then you can make your preparation according to it.